Meredith Home Improvements is happy to provide our customers with James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding!
In May of 2013, HardiePlank® lap siding received the coveted Good Housekeeping Seal from the Good Housekeeping Research Institute, which enlists a team of scientists, engineers, and researchers to test household products.
The Seal is a sought-after mark of quality and is granted only after a product’s rigorous evaluation. Since James Hardie has its own rigorous testing process, this recognition comes as a particular point of pride.
Only James Hardie® siding and trim are engineered to withstand the specific climate in which they are used. Feel confident knowing that you chose the right siding material
Why Choose James Hardie:
- A product designed for beauty and durability, Fiber Cement siding was rated the number one return on investment (ROI) multiple years in a row since 2009 for home remodeling.
- James Hardie siding is made and painted in the Hardie facilities to assure top quality for fiber cement siding.
- The fiber cement siding is noncombustible which gives it a lower chance to be damaged by heat or fire.
- A few insurance carriers are known to give you a discount if your home is backed by James Hardie siding.
- Designed not to lock out moister, mitigating the chances of mold and ice erosions.
Overall, Hardie siding will defend you from any weather mother nature throws at you as well as defense from natural pests like woodpeckers. Invest today in fiber cement siding from James Hardie if you want the best defense and curb appeal for your home.
James Hardie: America's #1 Brand of Siding
James Hardie Siding Inspirational Gallery